Out in Tech | Job Board
Looking for a new gig? Just curious? Check out these open roles from Qorporate, our corporate council. Let us know you’ve applied (for realz!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Automattic is the company behind behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, VaultPress, and more. They see inclusion as the ongoing, conscious effort to celebrate difference and welcome people of differing backgrounds and life experiences, whether they’re current or prospective employees, partners, or users of their software. Learn more here.
- Senior Product Designer // Remote
- Software Engineer // Remote
- VIP Enterprise Engineer // Remote
- VIP Support Engineer // Remote
Bank of America strives to help all employees reach their full potential. Their values and policies help to create an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Bank of America has the Ally Program, in support of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT). Watch their video here.
- Senior Incident Handler // Denver, Co
At PayPal, inclusion and equality are more than just words on the walls. These are their core values that lie at the center of who they are as a company and that guide all of their actions. PayPal is continually working to build a diverse and welcoming workplace and to raise its voice for inclusion inside and outside the company. PayPal’s family of brands and services includes Venmo, Braintree, Hyperwallet, iZettle and Xoom. Learn more here.
At Booz Allen, we empower people to change the world. If you commit to bring your best self to work, to be curious, self-motivated, and to live our values, we commit to empower you to meet your full potential by helping you build relevant skills, access opportunity and choice, and receive appreciation for your contributions. Our commitment to valuing and celebrating our differences is something that unites us. Our culture depends on it, and our business demands it. From software engineers to cybersecurity analysts, data scientists, and more—you’ll have a voice and make a difference. Ready to change the world with us? Learn more here.
- ServiceNow Developer, Senior // Arlington, VA
- Graphic Designer and Front-End Web Developer, Mid // Herndon, VA
- Test Engineer, Senior// Chantilly, VA
- Test Engineer and Technologist, Senior // Herndon, VA
- Software and Systems Engineer, Senior // Chantilly, VA
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
- Mid-Market Sales Engineer // Boston or Denver
- Enterprise Sales Engineer // North America
- Software Engineer – Data Science // NYC or Paris
Nylas is building the future of communication – and enabling others to build on top of it. Our APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps in emails, contacts, and calendar across providers.
- Senior Software Engineer // SF
- Staff Engineer // SF, NYC, Remote
- Commercial Account Executive // NYC
- Sales Engineer // SF, NYC, Denver
- Growth Account Executive // SF, Denver
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Stripe helps companies get started and grow their revenues, and established businesses accelerate into new markets and launch new business models. Over the long term, Stripe aims to increase the GDP of the internet.
- Product Designer // SF
- Product Designer, Climate // SF, Seattle, or NYC / Remote in North America
- PM Manager, Billing // SF
- Application Security Engineer // SF / Remote in North America
- Enterprise Support Specialist // Seattle
Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose — to improve the quality of life — for everyone who needs it.
- Software Engineer – Backend, Core Services // SF
- Network Architect // SF
- Senior Product Manager, Supply Chain // SF
- Partnerships Manager, HIV/PrEP // Irvine, CA
- Senior Manager, Corporate Infrastructure // SF
Help the world experience more live. We love live events because they bring people of all walks together. You see the same things. You feel the same feels. You walk out changed for the better. We strive to bring the same feeling of connectedness into our workplace. Help us help the world experience more live.
Founded in 2003 in Chicago, Bounteous creates big-picture digital solutions that help leading companies deliver transformational brand experiences. We are focused on building a diverse workforce that attracts, retains, recognizes, and celebrates gender, ethnic, race, sexual orientation, religious, socio-economic, national, physical, neuro, and generational differences.
- Account Manager // Wilmington, DE; Washington, DC; or Baltimore, MD
- Pursuit Project Manager // Toronto, Pittsburgh, Wilmington, DE, or Denver
- Talent Specialist // Wilmington, DE
- VP of Learning & Diversity // Denver, Pittsburgh, or Wilmington, DE
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer // All locations
At Disney, we tell heartwarming and inspiring stories that bring people together. We create enduring characters and magical experiences that help people make lifelong memories. Inclusion is a critical part of telling the best stories, being relevant, and expanding audiences. We are proud to tell stories that matter and are a reflection of us. Learn more here.
- Sr. Software Engineer – Disney Streaming Services // NYC
- Sr. Software (C++ Video) Engineer – Disney Streaming Services // NYC
The smartest and fastest-growing companies know talent is their competitive advantage. Greenhouse provides the technology, resources and expertise to make every company great at hiring.
Your co-pilot in creating and growing lasting business relationships. Yesware lives right in your inbox and helps 800,000+ users send smarter, faster emails through tracking analytics and time-saving tools.
- Full Stack Engineer // Boston
Newsela is on a mission to make reading accessible and engaging for all students. We are an edtech company that brings together digital content with integrated assessments and insights. Newsela has become an essential solution for schools and districts, with a presence in over 90% of U.S. K-12 schools. Newsela is the content platform for the connected classroom.
- Engagement Marketing Manager // NYC
- Senior Visual Designer // NYC
- UX Design Manager // NYC
- Technical Project Manager // NYC
Our vision is for every team member to bring a full expression of themselves – including their unique experiences, thoughts, and backgrounds – to their work. We innovate by earnestly engaging with, and including diverse perspectives to transform the technology and commercial real estate industries, and the communities we live in.
Innovation is always in fashion. Great ideas have never been more in style, more desirable or more in demand. At Macy’s Technology, we firmly believe the best concepts can come from anyone in the room, especially when you’re collaborating with other big thinkers—like you. Innovative ideas are the primary pursuit, in the very fabric of our culture. So come share your thinking, your unique contribution. You’ll make an impact you—and everyone else—can see.
With brands like Yahoo, HuffPost and TechCrunch, Verizon Media transforms how people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact. We put the best in sports, finance, news, entertainment, and communications in your hands. We create new ways for partners around the world to connect.
- Technical Project Manager // Sunnyvale, CA
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Interfolio is a fast growing, higher ed SaaS company based in Washington, DC solving interesting and complex challenges for higher ed involving software. What’s great about working here? We have a highly motivated team, fun culture, flexible work environment, remote opportunities, great benefits (including unlimited PTO), and much more!
- Sr. Software Engineer (Front End) // Remote or Washington, DC
- Software Engineer Manager // Remote
- Software Engineer (PHP/Ruby on Rails) // Remote
- Software Engineer (Front End) // Remote or Washington, DC
- Sr. Software Engineer // Cambridge, England
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
With a global workforce of approximately 7,000 employees, Waters operates in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities and with products available in more than 100 countries. Our diverse organization is well-positioned to Deliver Benefit through innovations that enhance human health and well-being.
- Sr. Director, Head of Inclusion & Diversity // Milford, MA
- Director, IT Integrations // Milford, MA
- Software Engineering Manager // New Castle, DE
- Principal Software Engineer, Smart Connected Products // Milford, MA
- Business Analyst, Cloud-Based Products // Milford, MA
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. We employ over 1,000 staff across eleven offices globally.
At Snap, we believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
- Group Analyst // NYC
At ServiceNow, we make work better for people — including our own. From work environments that help us do our best work, to benefits and a culture that encourage employees to stay healthy, happy, engaged, and growing, we keep our people at the center of everything we do.
- Senior Program Manager, Diversity & Inclusion – Product & Engineering // Santa Clara, CA
- Senior Manager, Systems Engineering // San Diego, CA
- Senior Manager, Systems Engineering // Kirkland, WA
- Manager, Technical Support Delivery // Orlando, FL
Wiley is a leading global provider of content and services for the academic, professional, scientific, technical, medical, scholarly, and consumer markets. Whether you are just starting out or looking to build on an already successful career, Wiley is always looking for talented, qualified people to join our global team. We foster an environment of inclusivity and mutual support, where we welcome and learn from each other’s’ unique voices, advancing our culture, community and individual careers. When you work at Wiley, we want you to come as you are.
- Finance Applications Systems Specialist, SAP // Hoboken, NJ
Flatiron Health is a healthcare technology and services company focused on accelerating cancer research and improving patient care. Our platform enables cancer researchers and care providers to learn from the experience of every patient.
- Staff Software Engineer
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior/Staff Data Insights Engineer Manager
- Product Manager, Platforms (multiple levels)
- IT Support Engineer
BounceX (soon to be Wunderkind) is a global technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
- Senior Devops Engineer // NYC
- Interactive Front End Developer // NYC
- Senior Back End Engineer // NYC
- Senior Front End Engineer // NYC
- Senior Product Manager // NYC
American Family Insurance
- Test Data Engineer // Madison, WI or Remote
- SecDevOps Automation Engineer // Multiple locations or remote
- Application Security Engineer // Multiple locations or remote
- Cloud Security Architect // Madison, WI or Remote
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $1.7 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 for the 5th consecutive year and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
- Addepar Job Board – Open Positions
- Forward Deployed Engineer // NYC
- Product Engineer // NYC
- Software Engineer – Data Engineering // NYC
- Software Engineer – Product Platform (Internal Services) // NYC
Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. Life at Illumina is about working with teammates who are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives.
- Director of Operations, Global Creative Studio // San Diego
- Associate Director, Engagement Strategy // San Diego, NYC, other locations
- Associate Creative Director // San Diego, NYC, other locations
- Sr. Science Marketing Writer // San Diego, NYC, other locations
- Producer, Global Creative Studio // San Diego, NYC, other locations
Our culture sets us apart as a community of passionate, bold, and creative people. Collaboration is deeply engrained in how we work with each other and our customers. To join Cadence is to join a collaborative, global team united by a shared enthusiasm to explore new challenges.
People come to Cadence to do meaningful work with a global impact. Headquartered in San Jose, California, we operate in 21 countries and boast 26 global R&D centers. The Noida, India site is the largest Cadence® R&D site outside of North America. Our EMEA headquarters is located in Bracknell, UK and our APAC headquarters is in Shanghai, China.