Out in Tech BOS | Fall Social at LogMeIn
September 12, 2019 6:00 pm - 8:45 pm
What are the implications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for the LGBTQ+ communities? How do we make sure queer voices are heard in an increasingly data-driven world? How can we learn from existing research in computer and data science? How do we Queer the Future?
Join Out In Tech Boston for a panel about the ethics and implications of AI/ML, including existing research and lessons learned as they relate to the queer community.
How to get there
- We’ll have some awesome Out in Tech volunteers waiting to happily greet you in the lobby. Note: rainbow hugs are optional, but encouraged
- You’ll have to check-in with security in the lobby downstairs
- Datadog is located in the big building with Intelligentsia Coffee in the lobby
- Take the elevator to the 24th floor and we’ll see you there!
What time does this puppy start?
- Doors open: 6PM
- Panel: 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM
- Social: 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM
Our beautiful panelists and fearless moderator!
Moderator: Clint Osterholz
- Shane Landrum (they/them)
- Charis Loveland (she/her)
- Carlos Garay (he/him)
- Ryan Lester (he/him)
Note: Out in Tech’s Code of Conduct applies to all our spaces, online and IRL.
225 Franklin St 24th floor, Boston, MA 02110Note:
What are the implications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for the LGBTQ+ communities? How do we make sure queer voices are h
No upcoming events.