Out in Tech Social Media Volunteer
Out in Tech is looking for a super motivated Social Media Volunteer to join our growing leadership team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting research on media trends. You’ll be the voice of Out in Tech!
Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established but growing organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the Social Media Team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using and/or working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- A sense of humor
- Time commitment: ~15 minutes/day Monday-Friday
What’s in it for you?
- Join a kick-ass organization that’s making strides for LGBTQ+ in the tech industry
- Develop new skills applicable to social media marketing through real-life experience