Create a system for STRONG passwords.
- Come up with a sentence (for example, Come On Vogue Let Your Body Move)
- Take the first letter of each word: COVLYBM
- Add 1 number and 1 symbol: COVLYBMTTM7$
- Add the first letter of the website you are logging into (e.g. Gmail): COVLYBMTTM7$g
If you want to keep track of all of your passwords, get a free password manager! Start here: https://www.lastpass.com
Here's what NOT to do
- Please don’t use the same password for all websites!
- Don’t create a password that is easy to guess — for example, one with your name!
- Don’t share your password with other people.
- Don’t store your passwords on a document on your computer or your phone.